The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread!

Go down 
+16
Retundro
HUDuser
gpaz
bagnoosh
Trollface McGee
IzkaM
Izzygirl867
unknownkid36
Impressive
Natsumehack
Testing_Account
DuffChick58
leonx8
Baiten
Trooper 077
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Trooper 077
Updatier
Updatier
Trooper 077

The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread!   The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Since this weekend, I was thinking of ways that Full Tilt Gaming can expand, And one is sexy Merch that you know you want!! Credit goes to leonx8 and imoratchi!!

THE FULL TILT GAMING "L4D2 POSSE" POSTER
The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 Tb-lfd10

Post it on your wall, Your park slide, Your grandmother's coffin, Anywhere you want!!! Gigantic credit goes to leonx8 for this fabulous picture of the gods

THE FULL TILT GAMING "JOSH HEAD" STICKER PACK

The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 Untitl10

Now you can stick josh's head whereever you want! Over posters, Blow up sex dolls, WHEREEVER. Gigantic Credit goes to Imoratchi for the thread and picture crop

Other ideas include a Full Tilt Gaming ALL IN shirt, A Pots and Pans mofo shirt and a Raging Josh Shirt!!!

I am open to any suggestions on what you might have, So please, POST AWAY!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RunsWithKniefs

RunsWithKniefs

PostSubject: Re: The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread!   The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:44 am

What about a coffee mug that says "I spell Science X-Y-I-E-N-E-S!!!!" or "I loves me some xyense! It makes me the SMART!"
Back to top Go down
zaktt

zaktt

PostSubject: Re: The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread!   The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:12 pm

tom brand flavored dildos...
Back to top Go down
DuffChick58
Pleasantry
Pleasantry
DuffChick58

PostSubject: Re: The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread!   The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:01 am

Unsanity brand Bacon Lube?
Back to top Go down
http://svedamani.deviantart.com
DuffChick58
Pleasantry
Pleasantry
DuffChick58

PostSubject: Re: The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread!   The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:53 am

Just added all the merchandise stuff I've made for UnsanityLIVE to my DeviantArt
http://svedamani.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

PostSubject: Re: The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread!   The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Unsanity bacon lube? why would anyone want that D:
Back to top Go down
ZombieTeddyBearz

ZombieTeddyBearz

PostSubject: Re: The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread!   The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:36 pm

I have a good shirt idea for Unsanity Live eUe~

The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 Fig,black,mens,ffffff
Back to top Go down
IzkaM

IzkaM

PostSubject: Re: The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread!   The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:19 pm

This shirt+ plus a Tom flavored dildo, with some bacon lube = One hot steamy canadian night.
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

PostSubject: Re: The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread!   The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:26 pm

dont forget the coffee mug.
Back to top Go down
ZombieTeddyBearz

ZombieTeddyBearz

PostSubject: Re: The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread!   The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Lol I don't know why it took hours to do that one design. I'm so saaad XD
Back to top Go down
DuffChick58
Pleasantry
Pleasantry
DuffChick58

PostSubject: Re: The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread!   The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:17 pm

ZombieTeddyBearz wrote:
I have a good shirt idea for Unsanity Live eUe~

The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 Fig,black,mens,ffffff

BEAST! and itd be cheaper to produce than the Hoodie. Get it going, guiz.
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

PostSubject: Re: The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread!   The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:10 pm

I would like a hoodie more though lol
Back to top Go down
DuffChick58
Pleasantry
Pleasantry
DuffChick58

PostSubject: Re: The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread!   The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Tom, I honestly think you should consider opening a merchandise store judging by the enthusiasm and the support from the Unsanity community. Mind you, they could be smaller products to start with, things like pins, buttons, hats, .... didlo launchers. You know, general stuff.
The money raised could go directly to you and could be used to fund casting events, fix your computer next time it blows up, make it easier to collect games for the cast or provide gift for give-aways and so on.
Back to top Go down
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread!   The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:04 pm

DuffChick58 wrote:
Tom, I honestly think you should consider opening a merchandise store judging by the enthusiasm and the support from the Unsanity community. Mind you, they could be smaller products to start with, things like pins, buttons, hats, .... didlo launchers. You know, general stuff.
The money raised could go directly to you and could be used to fund casting events, fix your computer next time it blows up, make it easier to collect games for the cast or provide gift for give-aways and so on.

Hmmmmm I always wanted to put my face on a didlo. I'd dress it up like the tip of the didlo is the helm of the space ship and I'm inside with a look of impending doom on my face. (I had to add "didlo" to Google chromes dictionary, Whats wrong with me?)

That aside, I think I might end up merchandising later down the road but on request I might head over to cafepress or something of the sort and make a mug or some sort of T-Shirt if anyone wants it but for now I HAVE to work on a few other thing s first before I can jump into that hot seat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/testing_account
DuffChick58
Pleasantry
Pleasantry
DuffChick58

PostSubject: Re: The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread!   The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:47 am

Making a simple hoodie design using my template from the UnsanityLIVE one... It was meant to be just a place holder in my final project assignment... but now I want one O___O

The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 Hoodies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread!   The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Full Tilt Gaming Merchandise Idea Thread!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tilt :: General Discussions :: General Chat-
Jump to: