The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

Gaming for Cancer Charity! 48 hour marathon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malduce

Malduce

Gaming for Cancer Charity! 48 hour marathon! Empty
PostSubject: Gaming for Cancer Charity! 48 hour marathon!   Gaming for Cancer Charity! 48 hour marathon! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:15 am

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, it means a whole lot to me and my fellow friends Smile I posted about a week ago that we would be doing a 48 hour marathon for a charity. Now we all understand that smoking can be very bad at times, some people live with a lot of complications, while others pass away.

We do not want any others dying from this point on.

August 5th will be the date that we start our marathon for those in need.
----New---- The time starting will be at 6PM Eastern. Which means I will be starting at 3PM western!

We can't do this alone and all of you know that. Not only to us, but to the rest of the world, you will be a hero.

I hope to see all of you here ----> Twitch.tv/malduce

More information will be posted in the near future Smile

Also we will be featuring Minecraft on the stream! Many other games will be added overtime Razz Follow and i guarantee you won't miss!

-------------------------------------------------------------------new-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone if you wouldn't mind spreading this around to other streamers and such! That would be amazing Love
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/malduce

Gaming for Cancer Charity! 48 hour marathon!
Page 1 of 1