The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

Malduce's Marathon! (Maybe even more!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malduce

Malduce

Malduce's Marathon! (Maybe even more!) Empty
PostSubject: Malduce's Marathon! (Maybe even more!)   Malduce's Marathon! (Maybe even more!) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:17 am

Hello everyone! I'm here to announce that i will be starting a Minecraft live feed on a channel thats not so old Smile (been streaming on JTV for almost a year now). It would be wonderful to have many others join me on my quest to find diamond, or join me building a castle. I hope all of you drop by sometime and have a great time!

To all that come in today, thank you.
and to all that come in the following weeks, thank you too.

The link to my channel is twitch.tv/malduce

(JTV has been moving specific gaming streams over to Twitch.tv, and mine was one of them)

Please, i say again, come on in Smile

-----------------------------------------------NEW---------------------------------------

Sometime within the next month we will be performing a 24 hour marathon (me and a few friends) if we exceed a certain amount of viewers+followers we will double that making it a wonderful 48 hour marathon Smile I will post more information for the dates soon to come. But remember the check the channel listed above once in a while. The marathon could start as soon as lets say.. August 2nd or so. Just hop in the channel, make a twitch.tv account and click the follow button and so you will be among us!

Malduce's Marathon! (Maybe even more!) Oldas
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/malduce
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: Malduce's Marathon! (Maybe even more!)   Malduce's Marathon! (Maybe even more!) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 pm

Awesome! Be sure to hop back in the thread and post dates for your 24 hour marathon Malduce and I'll make sure to check it out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/testing_account
Malduce

Malduce

PostSubject: Re: Malduce's Marathon! (Maybe even more!)   Malduce's Marathon! (Maybe even more!) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Alright i will man! Ill be getting a hold of a few friends telling them about it, and see if they will help me out with the marathon. I want to make this one better than the previous two Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/malduce
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malduce's Marathon! (Maybe even more!)   Malduce's Marathon! (Maybe even more!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Malduce's Marathon! (Maybe even more!)
Page 1 of 1