The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

TIME TO GET BANNED! :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Retundro

Retundro

TIME TO GET BANNED! :D Empty
PostSubject: TIME TO GET BANNED! :D   TIME TO GET BANNED! :D EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Well, beau... you have it all wrong. Just since you can set up a forum with a website, not even html'd doesn't make you baller. Moobot is gay. I use to love you as a person and a caster.

You even sent me a message in steam exactly staying, "You've been messing around a few times whether it's been on the forum or in chat. This is your last warning." There are a few thing wrong with that statement, first of all, I've turned into a lurker, and my posts per hour in chat is like 10. Also I'm not that active on the forum, soooo you can't really say that I've been screwing around on it. Finally, I've never had a warning soooo you can't say this is your last, since I've never had one, more like this is your only warning.

Even if I have been messing around, this isn't a proper casting community, it's just to have fun. If you think that I'm corrupt, look at chat. It's far worse than I have ever done. My respect for you has dropped like a rock, and I will never feel the same watching your cast, or visiting the forum. A devoted follower should never say that, I've follow you (beau) since day 1, and Tom since early August. When you tell someone that there getting a perma ban from the community like me, it really hurts.

Acting the way you have been lately will never bring you to the success tom has gotten to. I've donated $20 to help you guys, and now I realize that if it didn't go to Tom and only Tom, I wasted my money. If I really wanted to, I could start casting, and eventually build a nice database of followers, make a forum, but not be a jackass like you have been lately.

And now for my final words on this forum......Tom, I love you, and as a person I look up to you.
Back to top Go down
Baiten
Admin
Admin
Baiten

PostSubject: Re: TIME TO GET BANNED! :D   TIME TO GET BANNED! :D EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:55 pm

That's all fine and dandy Ret. And I know you're much quieter now in chat as opposed to before, but you bring up the most unnecessary conflicts that seem to only bother you.

If your problem with Moobot is that it kills chat, then it really shouldn't matter to you because you don't talk anyway.
The people that DO talk don't seem to have too much of a problem with it and Moobot barely does any kind of extreme moderating in my chat because my chat is typically more controlled.

You shouldn't be bothered by it anyway if you're following the rules. I took off the timeouting for links and the maximum for caps is 20, that's not much to ask of from people, and those that have a problem with being able to understand or follow those guidelines can either not talk, or leave my channel because otherwise they will just be pests to people who are enjoying themselves.

I have my channel so that people can enjoy the entertainment that I bring to them with the stream. I don't entertain in the chatroom, that's not really its functionality. The chatroom is there to talk about the broadcast and have fun. Moobot is there to regulate a few things of which I believe need to be observed.

There has been numerous times where I have been left without a moderator to watch my chat and it has gone wrong.

As for success on Jtv, that's not really what I strive for. I do it because it's fun to get together with my friends and a bunch of other friends that I make from casting and just giving that entertainment out to so many other people. I don't look toward being the exact same as Tom, I'm an individual and I'm doing it the way I feel like. Tom, Josh, and myself pay money so that we can give you guys a good experience with us or just by yourselves.
We do giveaways, we've had the minecraft server, regular L4D2 nights, skype calls, etc.
Nobody asked us to do this, we do this because we're generous. So, if you feel like talking to me about respect, check yours before you continuously create issues. Also, don't talk about the forum like it's nothing. There are many people on here that would feel against that, and I'm not the only one who owns this forum; Tom and Josh have co-ownership, so when you say that this isn't a real community, you're offending lots of people.

And really, if it wasn't for my beginning of broadcasting, most of you guys wouldn't have ever gotten to play a game with Tom, Josh, or myself. Tom started up his following and I helped to bring it together in a more interactive way.

I have no real grudges against anybody (except Josh because he's a fish) and that goes the same for you; but sometimes people can get on my nerves, which isn't very often, and that doesn't help anything. Just take Moobot as it is and stop complaining about it. We'll be fine if that's all good.
Back to top Go down
http://justin.tv/baiten
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: TIME TO GET BANNED! :D   TIME TO GET BANNED! :D EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:38 pm

with both sides spoken...maybe it's best Beau if you lock this thread...
Back to top Go down
Baiten
Admin
Admin
Baiten

PostSubject: Re: TIME TO GET BANNED! :D   TIME TO GET BANNED! :D EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:41 pm

I was curious about the community's thoughts on this. But maybe that's the best decision.
Back to top Go down
http://justin.tv/baiten
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIME TO GET BANNED! :D   TIME TO GET BANNED! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

TIME TO GET BANNED! :D
Page 1 of 1