The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucario_ftw

Lucario_ftw

Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule?   Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:55 pm

Let's say that every week (or month perhaps), Tom would use the calendar feature to show everyone what game he's going to be casting or if he's not going to cast for certain days.

Yay or nay?

Last edited by Lucario_ftw on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HippydogMX

HippydogMX

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule?   Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:11 pm

I think it would be a great idea to incorporate the calender for casting info! We need a place to be able to go to check up on whats going on with the cast, would also be a awesome opportunity to plug the website every cast MW
Back to top Go down
alexgamer415

alexgamer415

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule?   Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:44 pm

I think that would be a good idea, as long as people don't get mad at him for not casting one day.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule?   Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:19 pm

I dont think its a good idea tho, Because tom casts what ever he may like, and if he has a schedule to keep. He might miss a day... And stuff like that. Both yay and nay.
Back to top Go down
Hatred36

Hatred36

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule?   Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:51 pm

Maybe he should make a "whats going on" section on his channel or on the page that auto adjusts to what he writes. So if there is a casting problem he can post it and we will know.
Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule? HatredSig
Back to top Go down
http://hatredproductions.webs.com/
alexgamer415

alexgamer415

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule?   Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:31 am

Hatred36 wrote:
Maybe he should make a "whats going on" section on his channel or on the page that auto adjusts to what he writes. So if there is a casting problem he can post it and we will know.
Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule? HatredSig

I think this is a really good idea, this way, no one can rightly get mad at tom for not casting
Back to top Go down
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule?   Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:07 am

For the longest time I've been nagging to beau to get a whats going on section on the home page for videos music or anything you guys make! It doesn't have to be related to me beau or anyone! Just stuff that the communities up to. I've been also wanting to throw up a little "Great Casters" part on the about me section of my channel with a little synopsis on each channel but I haven't had enough time to do either thing myself. I also would LOVE to throw up a schedule but with my job hours changing every week and with other social or education related problems my casting times can be rather sporadic. I do usually cast 8/9-12/1 MST but this does change. When Summer hits I hope to throw up a weekly schedule but I'll hit that bullet when I get there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/testing_account
Lucario_ftw

Lucario_ftw

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule?   Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Oh hey, Tom. I didn't notice that you responded to this until now. Anyway, if a detailed schedule is too time consuming, then at least a game schedule would be great.

Since your work schedule is always changing, a game schedule doesn't have to be based on time. You would keep casting said game until you finish the story, and then move on to the next one on the list. In fact, if you want to, you could give me a list of games you want to do so I could arrange it for you and mix up the game variety if you're interested.

Like you would play a horror game one time, then an FPS, and then a sandbox game. Or you could alternate another way such as PC game, Xbox 360 game, PC game, Xbox 360 game, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule?   Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule? Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Should Tom make a casting schedule?
Page 1 of 1