The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

Lucario_ftw's 12+ Hour Debutathon! (details inside)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucario_ftw

Lucario_ftw

Lucario_ftw's 12+ Hour Debutathon! (details inside) Empty
PostSubject: Lucario_ftw's 12+ Hour Debutathon! (details inside)   Lucario_ftw's 12+ Hour Debutathon! (details inside) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:49 am

Before I talk about anything else, I'd like to mention that I have no intentions of taking attention from Malduce's thread. I thought about posting this here for a few days, but I guess I wasn't fast enough. So I hope no one thinks I'm copying or taking attention away from anyone.

Anyway, here are the details:

For the past month, I've tried out casting and I like how it's been going, so why not officially reveal myself to the internet? This Monday, on August 1st, 2011, I will do just that.

Here are the details:

WHERE: http://www.twitch.tv/lucario_ftw
WHEN: This Monday, starting at 9 AM Central time until at least 9 PM Central time.
WHO: Me, duh. Kappa
WHAT: PS3 gaming. Including current-gen hits and PS1 classics.
WHY: Because I love the JTV... er... TTV community.

Now here's some other things I'd like to mention both good and bad.

-The video quality may not be perfect, but it's pretty decent. I've had no complaints with the sound though. I'll be using an EasyCap capture card on Xsplit.
-There will be no commentary, unfortunately. I can't figure out a way to have both game and commentary audio at the same time. However, I may take meal breaks and talk with chat vocally.
-Since this is a new cast, there's only one Mod at the moment (a good friend of mine for a couple of years). At the end of the marathon, I will award one Mod status to whoever I think has earned it. Basically, you have to follow all of the rules, be there the majority of the time, talk actively in chat, be well liked by chat, and have at least a little bit of maturity. And remember, you can't win if you're not in chat.

Anyway, that's about all I have to share. I'll keep you updated if anything changes. Hope to see you all there! MW
Back to top Go down
IzkaM

IzkaM

PostSubject: Re: Lucario_ftw's 12+ Hour Debutathon! (details inside)   Lucario_ftw's 12+ Hour Debutathon! (details inside) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:25 pm

This monday? I'll try and stop by. If your gaming on PS3, we can totally play LBP2. Are you going to grab people on Skype or Dolby Axon, or WHATEVER the hell you use?
Back to top Go down
Malduce

Malduce

PostSubject: Re: Lucario_ftw's 12+ Hour Debutathon! (details inside)   Lucario_ftw's 12+ Hour Debutathon! (details inside) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:28 pm

Hey man i hope you enjoy your 12 Hour marathon and don't worry about posting it right after us Smile Ours will be happening at least 4 days later :3
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/malduce
Lucario_ftw

Lucario_ftw

PostSubject: Re: Lucario_ftw's 12+ Hour Debutathon! (details inside)   Lucario_ftw's 12+ Hour Debutathon! (details inside) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:16 pm

IzkaM wrote:
This monday? I'll try and stop by. If your gaming on PS3, we can totally play LBP2. Are you going to grab people on Skype or Dolby Axon, or WHATEVER the hell you use?

Yup, this Monday. And sorry, I don't have LBP2, just the 1st one. No there won't be any Skype calls or anything like that.

Malduce wrote:
Hey man i hope you enjoy your 12 Hour marathon and don't worry about posting it right after us Smile Ours will be happening at least 4 days later :3

Ah, cool beans. Good luck with your marathon!
Back to top Go down
Lucario_ftw

Lucario_ftw

PostSubject: Re: Lucario_ftw's 12+ Hour Debutathon! (details inside)   Lucario_ftw's 12+ Hour Debutathon! (details inside) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:17 am

I'd hate to double post, but I have an update for all of you. I decided that we can all come to the chat at 8:30 AM Central time to vote on a game and help see if we can actually get commentary and game audio to work together. Whoever can help me the most can earn an advantage to the Mod award at the end of cast.
Back to top Go down
Lucario_ftw

Lucario_ftw

PostSubject: Re: Lucario_ftw's 12+ Hour Debutathon! (details inside)   Lucario_ftw's 12+ Hour Debutathon! (details inside) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Alright, guy's I'm starting. I decided to wait 2 hours later so that people wouldn't have to wake up early (since it IS summer of course) since barely anyone showed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucario_ftw's 12+ Hour Debutathon! (details inside)   Lucario_ftw's 12+ Hour Debutathon! (details inside) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucario_ftw's 12+ Hour Debutathon! (details inside)
Page 1 of 1