The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

24 hour cast check list

Go down 
+11
Baiten
Zieno
leonx8
IzkaM
Kinect28
sublimelabs
Trollface McGee
unknownkid36
DuffChick58
Testing_Account
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

24 hour cast check list Empty
PostSubject: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Okay you guys. It looks like I'm in a bit of a jam. For the 24 hour Cast-astrophy for charity (5000$ for 5000 Followers) (Yes thats what I'm calling it!) and I think I might want to do a little bit of planning and share it with the forum so if any one can help they have a chance too. Soooooo Heres the list!

-New Banner
-New background
-Hopefully some sort of distinguishing logo
-New "About me" Section
-A charity to give too
-Some intro
-Some outro Razz
-Anything else you guys might want to add
-Some sort of scheduled for whos coming by when
-Schedule for games
-200 ft of CAT5 Cable

If there is anything you guys want to talk about just PM me through the forum message box and I'll get through it. As I get more and more of this done I'll start crossing some of them out but until then I need to get some planning done on how I'm getting my set up out into my garage. Razz

Last edited by Testing_Account on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/testing_account
DuffChick58
Pleasantry
Pleasantry
DuffChick58

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:59 pm

What charity?
Back to top Go down
http://svedamani.deviantart.com
unknownkid36

unknownkid36

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Is there going to be a set schedule of the game you are playing or is it going to be whatever you feel like at the time
Back to top Go down
Trollface McGee

Trollface McGee

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 pm

I don't know if just a Title card counts as an intro, but if you want I can make you one if you tell me the game/theme/charity of the whole event Razz
Back to top Go down
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Oh yeah. I'll add the charity to the things I need to get done Razz
Back to top Go down
sublimelabs

sublimelabs

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:20 am

I could try my hand at a video intro. I'll start downloading some highlight goodies to use, and I'll be sure to include some fan-art. Will have trouble finding a song... Is the Yes Song copyrighted? Kappa
Back to top Go down
Kinect28

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:34 am

The about me section could add the fact that He's a Giant Midget with reverse Benjamin-Button syndrome
Back to top Go down
IzkaM

IzkaM

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:07 am

Perhaps pull someone from the chat into a skype call every hour or so.

If your going to do any COD do it around 4-6pm. People will most likely be more active then.

If your doing an RPG, do it later in the day around 10-11, That way, if people get bored, they can be tired and go to bed.

Get A Cup Of Water And Splash It In Your Face For The Lulz

Pay attention to the chat and keep them awake.

Drink coffee and or energy drinks every 2 hours.

Have fun.

Every 30 minutes, refer to the charity link so people will not forget, it can be more frequent.

I believe thats all the tips I can think of, I have no experience with this kind of thing except watching many marathons.

Dance on camera at 7pmish.
Back to top Go down
<Jayjay>
Inker
Inker
<Jayjay>

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:10 am

Ill be able and willing Kappa , with doing stuff like the banner and any artwork that is needed.
Back to top Go down
leonx8
leonx8

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:43 pm

oh if you have any friends over during the cast and they fall asleep turn on your cam and have chat decide what to do to them like draw on there face, put there hand in warm water, etc, etc
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:19 pm

working on logo Tom you got any prefrences? Should unsanity or full tilt be in the logo? Color scheme?
Back to top Go down
Baiten
Admin
Admin
Baiten

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:22 am

I think Tom should have his own logo.
But the website really does need its own logo. :/
Maybe we could promote the website during this too.
Back to top Go down
http://justin.tv/baiten
IzkaM

IzkaM

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:16 am

Beau, what would you want for a logo of the forum o.0... Im thinking a table thats tilted D< See Im not creative
Back to top Go down
DuffChick58
Pleasantry
Pleasantry
DuffChick58

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:32 pm

IzkaM wrote:
Beau, what would you want for a logo of the forum o.0... Im thinking a table thats tilted D< See Im not creative

maybe a tilted graph and "full tilt" written to lookin like its about to fall off it?
lol honestly in my head whenever i read "full tilt" i always imagined when we used to move around a lot while playin the snes and we'd have our arms up in the air with the controller or completely twist our body to the side with he controller all vertical beside ya.. yaknow what i mean? like when you REALLY got into a game and were button mashing like MAD lol. that whole image of a kid twistin to the side with a controller always came to mind from readin 'full tilt' but maybe thats just me haha
Back to top Go down
warzdude2

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:42 pm

when is the 24 hour cast
Back to top Go down
IzkaM

IzkaM

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:07 am

Quote :
maybe a tilted graph and "full tilt" written to lookin like its about to fall off it?
lol honestly in my head whenever i read "full tilt" i always imagined when we used to move around a lot while playin the snes and we'd have our arms up in the air with the controller or completely twist our body to the side with he controller all vertical beside ya.. yaknow what i mean? like when you REALLY got into a game and were button mashing like MAD lol. that whole image of a kid twistin to the side with a controller always came to mind from readin 'full tilt' but maybe thats just me haha

Well there ya go xP, Get tom to give you an image like that, shrink it down, get JayJay or someone to make it smoother and you have one XD

OR PERHAPS! Get the trio, (Beau, Tom, Josh) To tilt their heads, take a picture, and put it as the banner MW
Back to top Go down
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:42 am

In the way of a logo I really have no clue. I'm just hoping to go through what people shoot at me but for a start I think I want something simplistic and not too complex and probably something that just looks freaking unsane. I seem to keep my head wrapped around the drawing style of "My life as a teenage robot" With that wierd retro feel to it... Hard to explain but here's an example I found I while ago that caught my eye.

24 hour cast check list Basic10
Back to top Go down
DuffChick58
Pleasantry
Pleasantry
DuffChick58

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:50 am

Testing_Account wrote:
In the way of a logo I really have no clue. I'm just hoping to go through what people shoot at me but for a start I think I want something simplistic and not too complex and probably something that just looks freaking unsane. I seem to keep my head wrapped around the drawing style of "My life as a teenage robot" With that wierd retro feel to it... Hard to explain but here's an example I found I while ago that caught my eye.

24 hour cast check list Basic10

like that flash/graphic style in dexters lab and power puff girls etc? heavy outline, graphic shapes, flat colours?
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:48 pm

Before I put too much time into this to be rejected would something such as this be sufficient?(Not actual thing, this is a rough draft since paint was used for this, photoshop will be used for finished product.)
24 hour cast check list Fmhq8g
Back to top Go down
Baiten
Admin
Admin
Baiten

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:34 pm

DuffChick58 wrote:
Whenever i read "full tilt" i always imagined when we used to move around a lot while playin the snes and we'd have our arms up in the air with the controller or completely twist our body to the side with he controller all vertical

That is the perfect idea.

I think I would like to have 3 guys sitting down on the ground with different console controllers in their hands, and have their heads slightly tilting to either one side, or each tilting their heads different ways.
But I want their expressions to all be different.
Then above their heads would be "Full Tilt" bubbled and bolded.

I have a rough idea of it floating around in my head right now. Maybe I can get it down on paper and take a picture for an example.
Back to top Go down
http://justin.tv/baiten
Comanche119

Comanche119

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:53 am

Can't wait for that cast
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/comanche119?feature=mhee
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 pm

BLAAAARRRRGG
Back to top Go down
Trooper 077
Updatier
Updatier
Trooper 077

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:25 pm

U2 will make it awesome
Back to top Go down
MrGiggle
Anonymous

PostSubject: IDEA   24 hour cast check list EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:16 am

u should have viewers on a skype call (a couple at a time) to co-host with you in between the guests at your house.
Back to top Go down
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:17 am

UP to the fucking DATED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 24 hour cast check list   24 hour cast check list Empty

Back to top Go down

24 hour cast check list
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next