The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

Cartoon Cast Week?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trooper 077
Updatier
Updatier
Trooper 077

Cartoon Cast Week? Empty
PostSubject: Cartoon Cast Week?   Cartoon Cast Week? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:47 am

Spawned from this gem of a thread http://www.bu-gaming.com/t54-cartoon-nostalgia What if Tom, Beau or josh had a straight week or two where all they casted was old cartoons from the past and did comentaries on them? Would any of the casters be good for this idea? Have group party's at said persons house and watch the cartoon?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cartoon Cast Week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Cast Week?   Cartoon Cast Week? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:28 pm

Ohmygod, nostalgia of cartoon week is a good idea, I would look forward to the tom and jerry, invader zim, and all them, And maybe each different days, Tom would cast. Beau might cast, and Josh cast all different cartoons. And at maybe the last day cartoon 24 hour marathon with all of you over. Not sure. But i like the idea of it.
Back to top Go down
Retundro

Retundro

Cartoon Cast Week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Cast Week?   Cartoon Cast Week? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:27 pm

That would be pretty.......weird, just to see and remember the cartoons that I watched when I was like 5-10 would be awesome. But it should be more like 3 days since a week is too long.
Back to top Go down
DuffChick58
Pleasantry
Pleasantry
DuffChick58

Cartoon Cast Week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Cast Week?   Cartoon Cast Week? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:48 pm

Its a good idea but ...
Even if they do commentary over top the cartoon audio, I'd still be careful of casting things from FOX, Warner Bros and Dreamworks (and those are only the ones I know of).
Be sure to look on each shows/movies IMDB what companies were involved in not just making the piece but also the distributors. (By scrolling down to 'Company Credits' and click on 'See More' next to 'Production Co')
Sorry to be such a caution freak but Id hate for Toms channel to be taken down for something he could have easily avoided.
I think id be freaked out the entire time watching his cartoon cast and worrying about his account being removed or accidently IP banned him (which ive seen happen to many of my friends and favourite channels on JTV). Apparently there is a way around it so that even if they do IP ban you, your IP is still safe but I dont think Tom would go through all the steps and trouble if it still meant hed lose Testing_Account.
Whether he saved his IP or not, he'd still have to start another account... which would mean starting the follower count all the way back from 0. Which, lets face it, would suck and wouldn't be worth the week of cartoon nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
http://svedamani.deviantart.com
bagnoosh

bagnoosh

Cartoon Cast Week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Cast Week?   Cartoon Cast Week? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Ugh... you guys are making me wish I wasn't going away on vacay. I'd constantly be wondering which AWESOME cartoon you lucky bastards (just kiddin' lol!) would be watching lol.
Back to top Go down
DuffChick58
Pleasantry
Pleasantry
DuffChick58

Cartoon Cast Week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Cast Week?   Cartoon Cast Week? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:12 pm

lol dont worry, bag. you could catch the highlights MW
Back to top Go down
bagnoosh

bagnoosh

Cartoon Cast Week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Cast Week?   Cartoon Cast Week? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:12 pm

DuffChick58 wrote:
lol dont worry, bag. you could catch the highlights MW

Lol true, but you and I both know the stream is only worth 50% of the entertainment, I'd be missing the most important key component... THE CHAT, and if someone made fun of, let's say... Optimus Primal's non-existent monkey genitalia Trollface , I'd wanna be there to witness it Twisted Evil lol.
But that said, I hope you guys enjoy "Loony Tom's Cartoon Extravaganza" (my lame attempt at coming up with a cool title for cartoon week lol *facepalm*), and here are a few suggestions I had in mind:

- ANYTHING FROM CARTOON NETWORK (Dexter's Lab, 2 Stupid Dogs, WHAT A CARTOON! SHOW)
- ANYTHING FROM NICKELODEON (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Rugrats, etc etc)
- Beast Wars/Beast Machines (I can't be sure if it's distributed by Fox or not...)
- Mummies Alive!
- Real Adventures of Jonny Quest (Jonny or Johnny? Even my autocorrect says "Jonny" isn't a real name lol)
- Samurai Pizza Cats
- Stickin' Around (no sure yet since it aired on Fox Family & Kids... but it's CANADIAN!)
BONUS:
- Denver The Last Dinosaur
- Widget The World Watcher
- Caillou (lol)
- Student Bodies, it's not a cartoon but there are a few animations going on in there lol (not sure about this either since it's been said that it also aired on Fox)

I had a few more on my list but most of it was produced/distributed/impregnated by Warner Bros or Fox... like, Eek! The Cat and The Terrible Thunderlizards, Big Guy and Rusty Boy Robot, SWAT Kats, etc etc

Anyways, have fun everyone and see you all after summer break Smile
Back to top Go down
Trooper 077
Updatier
Updatier
Trooper 077

Cartoon Cast Week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Cast Week?   Cartoon Cast Week? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:12 am

I can gurantee if we do this, One cartoon must be watched, I will give you a hint

Mega,Mega
Back to top Go down
bagnoosh

bagnoosh

Cartoon Cast Week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Cast Week?   Cartoon Cast Week? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Cartoon Cast Week? 3594803_700b

Well said, Patrick.
Why thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
DuffChick58
Pleasantry
Pleasantry
DuffChick58

Cartoon Cast Week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Cast Week?   Cartoon Cast Week? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:34 pm

bagnoosh wrote:
Cartoon Cast Week? 3594803_700b

Well said, Patrick.
Why thank you Smile

Hahaha <3 I'd do it but the options are limited since anything Warner Bros, Fox or Dreamworks had their hand in cant be casted without fear of being ban hammered.
Back to top Go down
bagnoosh

bagnoosh

Cartoon Cast Week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Cast Week?   Cartoon Cast Week? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:24 pm

I tried convincing Gamez to do something similar, so if he's up to the task it's gonna be awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cartoon Cast Week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Cast Week?   Cartoon Cast Week? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cartoon Cast Week?
Page 1 of 1