The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

Face Cast For Keeps?

Go down 
+14
Impressive
Retundro
Hatred36
HippydogMX
Lucario_ftw
Mentosks
Zieno
alexgamer415
DuffChick58
IzkaM
leonx8
MrKoreanGuy
Baiten
Testing_Account
18 posters

Keep Facecasting?
Yes, Keep the face cast
Face Cast For Keeps? I_vote1087%Face Cast For Keeps? I_vote11
 87% [ 266 ]
No, Don't keep the face cast
Face Cast For Keeps? I_vote1013%Face Cast For Keeps? I_vote11
 13% [ 39 ]
Total Votes : 305

Back

AuthorMessage
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

Face Cast For Keeps? Empty
PostSubject: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:15 am

I just need to know what I should do for this whole face casting thing. Do you want me to keep it going permanently or just to stop right the fuck now? I just want to get this through so I don't muck up the rest of the casts I do. Also I don't think I will be able to do this again for a while since I need a camera that will last more than 3 hours and setting up the chroma key and trying to sync audio through 3 different programs (Which still ended up being un-synced) Isn't really possible for me to set up every day. Also I need better lighting. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/testing_account
Baiten
Admin
Admin
Baiten

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:20 pm

I think you should do a face cast for every milestone.
Not everyday.

Each milestone will have something special in your face cast.

When you do it everyday, it loses its freshness.
Back to top Go down
http://justin.tv/baiten
MrKoreanGuy

MrKoreanGuy

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:25 pm

It was pretty disgusting, so I'm not sure you would want to do it everyday because you will lose followers Trollface

Jk Tim, I think you should do what Baiten said but maybe face cast for specific games such as horror games and maybe when people are over so we can see how repulsive Dinkin is also. Kappa
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/Mrkoreanguy
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:02 pm

MrKoreanGuy wrote:
It was pretty disgusting, so I'm not sure you would want to do it everyday because you will lose followers Trollface

Jk Tim, I think you should do what Baiten said but maybe face cast for specific games such as horror games and maybe when people are over so we can see how repulsive Dinkin is also. Kappa

So now it's Tim and Dinkan? Josh and Beau need a name mutilation now Kappa
Back to top Go down
leonx8
leonx8

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:23 pm

josh is now Jish but i cant think of anything for beau also tom dont forget harley and dylan
Back to top Go down
IzkaM

IzkaM

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Beau = Beaut? Kappa

Or Bait.

Bit.

BITRATE! Kappa
Back to top Go down
DuffChick58
Pleasantry
Pleasantry
DuffChick58

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:07 pm

I agree with Bait and Korean.
Definately for horror games.
Especially in situations like these: https://www.youtube.com/user/UnsanityLIVE#p/u/37/4Ejn-GD5jaE lol
Back to top Go down
http://svedamani.deviantart.com
Baiten
Admin
Admin
Baiten

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Lmao, Josh is called Jish or Jishy by his friends in Calgary.
HAHA, I don't have a namilation.
Back to top Go down
http://justin.tv/baiten
alexgamer415

alexgamer415

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:09 pm

I agree with beau. You should only do a face cast when something special happens. Like reaching 1,000,000 views. Or getting 50,000 follows or whatever
Back to top Go down
DuffChick58
Pleasantry
Pleasantry
DuffChick58

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Personally...Im becoming less and less a fan of this whole facecast thing. I think its starting to take away from Unsanity in both chat being overlooked and Toms attention being drawn toward camera effects and entertaining company he has over (or on mic).
I liked it better when it was just Tom on mic freaking out at a game. No Skype. No cam. Just the game and Tom getting all intimate and dirty lol
Just my opinion...
Back to top Go down
leonx8
leonx8

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 pm

yea the cam is more fun by himself well we should really test it out with all his guest and it does not go that good with dylan and alysa. But i agree with tom to use it when he plays a scary game or a special cast.
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:29 am

Tom needs to go back to the formula that works, Him, chat, and the game, I mean No offense to dinkin, and everybody else But Tom really needs to follow his own thing and not follow the crowd, if he wants to do a face cast every time, i'm telling you right now, you will lose peoples interest and your face will no longer be a virgin.
Back to top Go down
Mentosks

Mentosks

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:44 pm

I think you need to work on the setup for it if you want to use it everyday but use it for sure with scary games. It doesnt need to be like manvsgame but a better cam would help out alot.
Back to top Go down
Lucario_ftw

Lucario_ftw

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:36 am

DuffChick58 wrote:
I liked it better when it was just Tom on mic freaking out at a game. No Skype. No cam. Just the game and Tom getting all intimate and dirty lol
Just my opinion...

I completely agree with this. However, if Tom ever wants to do face casts, it should only be done with horror games.
Back to top Go down
DuffChick58
Pleasantry
Pleasantry
DuffChick58

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:00 am

Lucario_ftw wrote:
DuffChick58 wrote:
Just my opinion...

I completely agree with this. However, if Tom ever wants to do face casts, it should only be done with horror games.

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
HippydogMX

HippydogMX

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:08 am

DuffChick58 wrote:
Personally...Im becoming less and less a fan of this whole facecast thing. I think its starting to take away from Unsanity in both chat being overlooked and Toms attention being drawn toward camera effects and entertaining company he has over (or on mic).
Just my opinion...

I agree! MW
Back to top Go down
Hatred36

Hatred36

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 pm

HippydogMX wrote:
DuffChick58 wrote:
Just my opinion...

I agree! MW

I agree also! MW
Back to top Go down
http://hatredproductions.webs.com/
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:31 am

HippydogMX wrote:
DuffChick58 wrote:
DuffChick58 wrote:
Lucario_ftw wrote:
DuffChick58 wrote:
Just my opinion...

Just my opinion...

I agree! MW
Agreed!
Hokay dokey! The votes are in and it looks like facecasting won by a bit. Sadly this wasn't a decide on what I should do but more of an opinion vote (Which actually effects what I do so screw it.)

So in short. Face casting only on special occasions....

In long, I think I'll stick with no cam casting since the green screen, camera, tripod, audio problems, effects, chroma keying, and other such nonsense is a little to much to set up every day. While it is completely possible for me to do it on a daily basis, I'd just rather like to sit down and pop on my microphone whilst playing some retarded game I've never heard of with a hundred or so people breathing down the back of my neck :3

Hope you guys don't mind

Salad Fingers

(P.S Theres nightsight on my camera for dark spooky game filming Razz)
Back to top Go down
alexgamer415

alexgamer415

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:35 am

Testing_Account wrote:
HippydogMX wrote:
DuffChick58 wrote:
DuffChick58 wrote:
Lucario_ftw wrote:
DuffChick58 wrote:
Just my opinion...

Just my opinion...

I agree! MW
Agreed!
Hokay dokey! The votes are in and it looks like facecasting won by a bit. Sadly this wasn't a decide on what I should do but more of an opinion vote (Which actually effects what I do so screw it.)

So in short. Face casting only on special occasions....

In long, I think I'll stick with no cam casting since the green screen, camera, tripod, audio problems, effects, chroma keying, and other such nonsense is a little to much to set up every day. While it is completely possible for me to do it on a daily basis, I'd just rather like to sit down and pop on my microphone whilst playing some retarded game I've never heard of with a hundred or so people breathing down the back of my neck :3

Hope you guys don't mind

Salad Fingers

(P.S Theres nightsight on my camera for dark spooky game filming Razz)

It doesn't matter if we mind, you do this for fun, and to amuse other people. You are not in anyway required to do this. I do like how you take the community's advice seriously though.
Back to top Go down
Retundro

Retundro

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:19 pm

I think it should be for horror games. And when Tom has friends over.
Back to top Go down
Impressive

Impressive

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:53 pm

I agree with everyone. You should only use it on specific moments, like horror games, movie night, or milestones. Not all the time.
Back to top Go down
ImmaDrinkMilk

ImmaDrinkMilk

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:53 pm

I love when you face cast Tom but Beau has a very good point! You should face cast when something important happens! Don;t do it all the time. It's a fun surprise when we see your face once in a while, especially when that day is special! MW
Back to top Go down
HUDuser

HUDuser

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:57 am

Yeah, Tom, we don't want to see your face ALL the time ;D
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/huduser
beastlydude11

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:14 pm

I would love it to be face cast
Back to top Go down
cooldude5955

cooldude5955

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:42 pm

I think tom should keep the face cast but use it on certain occasions only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face Cast For Keeps?   Face Cast For Keeps? Empty

Back to top Go down

Face Cast For Keeps?
Page 1 of 1