The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

Finally decided to join the forums!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Megaqgzqgz

Megaqgzqgz

Finally decided to join the forums! Empty
PostSubject: Finally decided to join the forums!   Finally decided to join the forums! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:06 am

Hi guys, I decided to join the forums after watching Tom casts for 4-6 months. As you can see I like bacon and I am also really good at skiing. Also if you want, add me on steam. My steam ID is the same name as on here. Well thats it and expect me to be an active member!

P.S. Indubitably!
Back to top Go down
IzkaM

IzkaM

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to join the forums!   Finally decided to join the forums! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:41 pm

I've only been watching tom since early January, Beau was the first one I watched so I guess im technically more loyal to him and Goonu o.0. Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to join the forums!   Finally decided to join the forums! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:38 am

I like yo bacon! And that yo here! Hey Mega Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/testing_account
Megaqgzqgz

Megaqgzqgz

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to join the forums!   Finally decided to join the forums! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:00 am

Well I failed being active over the past month. With the time I have now that should change MW!
Back to top Go down
nila

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to join the forums!   Finally decided to join the forums! EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:21 am

I am new to this forums..........
Back to top Go down
IzkaM

IzkaM

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to join the forums!   Finally decided to join the forums! EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Then take a little tip, make an Introduction post first, do NOT welcome people who joined before you, and do not make your posts sound like a scam.

In order:
1. Welcomed someone who joined before him
2. Advertised something other than speedtest.net, made it sound like a virus, but said it was a good program.

Welcome to the forums.

Oh, right. DON'T OVERUSE .'S.
Back to top Go down
Hatred36

Hatred36

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to join the forums!   Finally decided to join the forums! EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Ohia! Im HATRED and im a 1year UnsanityLIVE viewer im usualy in the cast everyday even if im not chating......cause ima creeper \
Back to top Go down
http://hatredproductions.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to join the forums!   Finally decided to join the forums! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally decided to join the forums!
Page 1 of 1