The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

Comcast and AT&T To Restrict/Censor Internet Access

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raukue

Raukue

Comcast and AT&T To Restrict/Censor Internet Access Empty
PostSubject: Comcast and AT&T To Restrict/Censor Internet Access   Comcast and AT&T To Restrict/Censor Internet Access EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:52 pm

This is just crazy...

http://act.demandprogress.org/sign/three_strikes/

I dunno if that is serious or not but seriously? That is pretty messed up. I may have to change providers.

Either way... maybe sign the petition if it is true? Even if you don't use their service?
Back to top Go down
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: Comcast and AT&T To Restrict/Censor Internet Access   Comcast and AT&T To Restrict/Censor Internet Access EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:40 pm

I haven't heard of this! I thought the most recent act of internet web page blocking was over in the UK for the last little while! I'll definitely sign it just to help put a stop to internet providers and governments attempts to control the internet, It's THE place for freedom of speech through anonymity no matter how stupid what you say is!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/testing_account
Raukue

Raukue

PostSubject: Re: Comcast and AT&T To Restrict/Censor Internet Access   Comcast and AT&T To Restrict/Censor Internet Access EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:12 am

Yeah... it is pretty bad. I mean they should learn that there is no way to stop people from doing such things. A friend had showed me that link and yeah it is pretty crazy.

Thanks Tom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comcast and AT&T To Restrict/Censor Internet Access   Comcast and AT&T To Restrict/Censor Internet Access Empty

Back to top Go down

Comcast and AT&T To Restrict/Censor Internet Access
Page 1 of 1