The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

Duke Nukem First Access Club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IzkaM

IzkaM

Duke Nukem First Access Club Empty
PostSubject: Duke Nukem First Access Club   Duke Nukem First Access Club EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Anyone else in?

Im going to change my preference to 'Playstation 3' for the demo. If not changed, it will become a steam demo. Heres the email I recieved. BTW I Got In Due To Borderlands GOTY MW

Hello First Access Member!

Thank you again for pre-order Duke Nukem Forever and/or purchasing Borderlands Game of the Year Edition to become a First Access Member! Please help us obtain the most accurate up to date information for your First Access profile.

Please follow the link below and re-confirm your preferred platform of choice for the Duke Nukem Forever demo. You will need to confirm your information by Sunday May 15, 2011. http://www.dukenukemforever.com/access/

Users that currently live in a territory where the demo may not be supported on console will automatically be defaulted to the PC Steam option*.

Thanks again for your help and cooperation,
Gearbox Software

And an Email I overlooked to anyone in the TEXAS area.

Duke Nukem will be a featured guest at the first-ever Gearbox Community Day in Dallas, Texas on June 11. And since Duke loves his First Access Club, he wanted to make sure you were the first to know so you could come too!

Open to all and free to attend, Gearbox Community Day is your chance to play Duke Nukem Forever alongside the Gearbox crew and hone your multiplayer skills before the game is released in North America. You'll also get to hear the stories and meet the people behind Duke Nukem, Borderlands and other Gearbox brands!

Better yet, you'll get to experience the first public unveiling of never-before-seen materials by Gearbox.

Duke Nukem will be there. Will you? Register today!

Back to top Go down
IzkaM

IzkaM

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem First Access Club   Duke Nukem First Access Club EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:15 am

Now to anyone in the club, the demo is now out, and I am currently downloading it on my ps3 using the promo code given. Select your console and select confirm on the site to get the code.
Back to top Go down
<Jayjay>
Inker
Inker
<Jayjay>

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem First Access Club   Duke Nukem First Access Club EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:30 am

Duke Nukem First Access Club Aac7101024e1f68e9b562b8bd1ab92c8

Bionic Bunion
Back to top Go down
IzkaM

IzkaM

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem First Access Club   Duke Nukem First Access Club EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:31 am

Wewt someone else is in MW
Back to top Go down
Raukue

Raukue

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem First Access Club   Duke Nukem First Access Club EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:03 pm

I had got in because of getting Borderlands GOTY as well, for PS3. Personally I so far still prefer Borderlands over Duke... wonder if there will be a Borderlands 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem First Access Club   Duke Nukem First Access Club Empty

Back to top Go down

Duke Nukem First Access Club
Page 1 of 1