The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

The Growth of the Unsanity Community

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DuffChick58
Pleasantry
Pleasantry
DuffChick58

The Growth of the Unsanity Community Empty
PostSubject: The Growth of the Unsanity Community   The Growth of the Unsanity Community EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:10 am

To both Tom and the viewers,

It has come to my attention that the Unsanity community had been growing at a rapid pace - It's only now that we can actually put numbers to this guestimation. As indicated in the forum topic located here, we can see that Tom's following has more than DOUBLED in just the span of a year! Not only that, but 2,795 highlilghts have been created by him and his 8,963 fans in his 28 months of broadcasting on JTV/TTV.

I'd like to congratulate Tom for helping the internet reach new heights of awesomeness in that time, creating a rapidly growing community made up of truly fascinating, always fun and incredibly entertaining people from all over the world. It still amazes me that you continue to use your success to help others in need (for ex: the Child's Play charity, raising funds to save a cat's life and often giving advice to viewers in chat.) Needless to say, your casts have helped us find the humor in even the most difficult of situations. Only in UnsanityLIVE will the tale of a father and son's trip ending with them being hurled down a flight of stairs, skewered by harpoons in mid air, limbs ripped off by demolition balls and guts being scattered across a finish line could be considered delightfully amusing. I, and I'm sure others in the community, would like to thank you for that lol. We all appreciate the amount of time and effort you put into these broadcasts and we look forward to (hopefully) many more years of Unsane entertainment.

Please inform us if we, your Unsane followers, can assist you along the way.
Back to top Go down
http://svedamani.deviantart.com
dejames

PostSubject: Re: The Growth of the Unsanity Community   The Growth of the Unsanity Community EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:53 pm

And yet I like how Tom still calls us "The Chat"
But never the less this post is very true and everyday I open up Tom's channel and wait patiently for Tom to cast. From The Unsanity Community To you, We salute you Tom.
Back to top Go down
IzkaM

IzkaM

PostSubject: Re: The Growth of the Unsanity Community   The Growth of the Unsanity Community EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:54 pm

I can't really say I'm ever active in the casts anymore, but for the time that I was, I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Growth of the Unsanity Community   The Growth of the Unsanity Community Empty

Back to top Go down

The Growth of the Unsanity Community
Page 1 of 1