The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

adobe after effects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zaktt

zaktt

adobe after effects Empty
PostSubject: adobe after effects   adobe after effects EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:47 pm

*deep sigh* i feel bad if im asking the forum for help on this program but im finding doing anything kinda hard to do...

is anyone pretty used to this program enough to give me in detail how every effect works or maybe a tutorial video link or two? ive only learned on my own the bare basics on how to maneuver around it i know how to edit effects i know what every sound effect does i know im just scratching the surface when i only know how to use 15 effects T_T

im planning on doing another toribash montage but im stepping up my game... i want this to be PERFECT
Back to top Go down
IzkaM

IzkaM

adobe after effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: adobe after effects   adobe after effects EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCCys5aj7rA&feature=relmfu This guy seems to have quite a few tutorials, and I used to visit his videos to see if I could find anything helpful. Most of the time it did help.
Back to top Go down

adobe after effects
Page 1 of 1