The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

What do you guys think of black ops

Go down 
+13
Popcornboy13
weeruz
Zebr4
IzkaM
Testing_Account
DeathArtica
leon3789
leonx8
BenDoverich
nightogre1
Baiten
Retundro
Zieno
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zieno

Zieno

What do you guys think of black ops  Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:42 am

I think it's a decent game but it's dlc is defiantly way to expensive for what you get
Back to top Go down
Retundro

Retundro

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:34 am

Another bandwagon troll. Blops is the worst rated CoD of all time....it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Baiten
Admin
Admin
Baiten

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:22 pm

Are you kidding me?
MW2 was a shit train, BLOPS is exponentially better. (At least for PC because of dedicated servers being reintegrated.)
Back to top Go down
http://justin.tv/baiten
nightogre1

nightogre1

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Me and my wife like it, more her then me though. Match making could still use some tweeks, but I think that is more the fact it is hard to get open NAT on two xboxes at one time.
Back to top Go down
Baiten
Admin
Admin
Baiten

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:57 pm

nightogre1 wrote:
Match making.

Key words here. On PC there is no matchmaking, it's all click and go.

It's the point of dedicated servers, you get a list of servers available and choose the one that gives you the fastest connection or lowest ping, click it, and you're on your way to a non-laggy game full of bullets. This is why I play on PC rather than a console.
Back to top Go down
BenDoverich

BenDoverich

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Black Ops is to easy though. I mean not as easy as MW2 but there really isn't any competition anymore.
Back to top Go down
Baiten
Admin
Admin
Baiten

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Again, PC is better.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:08 pm

I play black ops on sexbox. Trollface Well i think it lacks alittle bit of quality in most COD games. and its a downgrade from MW2. Well besides that. its all good fun and games.
Back to top Go down
leonx8
leonx8

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:32 pm

i liked it but then again i have not played many call of duty games
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:42 pm

Baiten whats your steam? I want to add you : P PC= best gaming tool
Back to top Go down
leon3789

leon3789

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:59 pm

In my personal opinion Black ops is the only CoD I think I got my money's worth for. Thats not saying much though as the only other cod I even liked was W@W.
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Black ops is okay it has alot of new stuff but its still charging 1200 microsoft - 15 bucks for 4 MAPS and 1 zombie i'd be okay if it was at the very least 8 maps....
Back to top Go down
Baiten
Admin
Admin
Baiten

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Zieno wrote:
Steam= Neizuo

leon3789 wrote:
In my personal opinion Black ops is the only CoD I think I got my money's worth for. Thats not saying much though as the only other cod I even liked was W@W.
Eh, I would have to add CoD 4. CoD 4 is still by far my favorite so far.
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Added you ^_^
Back to top Go down
DeathArtica
DeathArtica

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Ehh, maybe it just kills time and the zombies are amazing. Love to play it with friends especially MW
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:19 pm

We should play then Deathartica Trollface
Back to top Go down
leon3789

leon3789

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Baiten wrote:
Zieno wrote:
Steam= Neizuo

leon3789 wrote:
Eh, I would have to add CoD 4. CoD 4 is still by far my favorite so far.

Ehhh it all comes down to opinions. Personally I mainly play black ops for zombies, the multiplayer being an added bonus (Like most games to me). I just don't really like "twitch shooters"
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Twitch Trollface
Back to top Go down
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:37 am

Black ops isn't as addicting as MW2 and I hate the currency style system instead of EARNING it. I like teh zombeeez though!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/testing_account
IzkaM

IzkaM

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:11 am

Well, honestly, about 2 months before Black Ops came out I had bought Modern Warfare 2. I liked it, however I died a little too much for my likes. I'll admit that if I had given it the time, I probably would have liked Modern Warfare 2 better. But anyway, some of the reasons I took MW2 back after only two days is, I beat the story, I was pressured into taking it back and buying Oblivion, and I only played about 8 matches of online play.

But back to Black Ops, It's a good game. I hear people complaining all the time about the Strela-3. One thing I get pissed off about on black ops is that I can't ever win Gun Game xD...

All in all, It's a good game. It is a game I can continue to play even when bored with it, If im bored with it, I'll just go to Little Big Planet 2. No big deal.
Back to top Go down
Zebr4
Zebr4

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:55 am

Shoot guns, kill people.
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:29 pm

Same tom dont like the money system
Back to top Go down
weeruz

weeruz

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:15 pm

Never got stuck in any Cod. Just played through singleplayer. Tried multi and grew tired..

Totally stuck in BFBC2 though.
Back to top Go down
Popcornboy13

Popcornboy13

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:20 pm

I find it fun, and much better than MW2, BY MILES.

I'm getting used to the COD points, and only use em when I need to buy actual attachments or playercard backgrounds :p
Back to top Go down
eternalcraze

eternalcraze

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:26 pm

Just meh all around COD stopped at cod4 for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of black ops    What do you guys think of black ops  Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of black ops
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next