The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

Seraph92's Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seraph92

Seraph92's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Seraph92's Application.   Seraph92's Application. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:01 am

Hey all, I decided I would try my hand at applying for Beau's (hope I spelled that right) Minecraft server. A little info about myself before I fill out the template. I have been watching Tom's cast pretty much everynight for the past month or so, as well as Josh's cast and have play L4D2 with Tom twice now, and hope to play more games with them in the future. I have had experience with running a server (8 months) and I know how annoying griefers can be.

1. What is your Minecraft name?: Seraph92 (derp Razz)

2. What would you bring to our server to enhance it?: I generally have great building ideas, and I will bring a good attitude and a helping hand to all the new players!

3. What kind of things would you do on the server?: I would help anyone who needs it, and I would also build awesome things! I love to help people and have had experience running a server, so I aim to help out the admins by providing any help I can, whether it be with griefers, or new players MW

4. Do you watch any of the casters on our front page? Who doesn't? I watch Tom on a nightly basis, and watch Josh as well. I don't know Baiten's cast times, but I would watch him too if I knew! Razz

5. Would you be willing to donate monthly to keep our server up? (Donations are not required, but are a BIG help): Most definitely. I know how costly a server can be, and would love to help you guys out, solely because you provide me with many lulz!

Hope you guys approve!

-Seraph92
Back to top Go down

Seraph92's Application.
Page 1 of 1