The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

What game(s) will you be getting?

Go down 
+6
doctorsentry
Goonu
Monstersinmycloset
HUDuser
Trooper 077
Rhynder
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhynder

Rhynder

What game(s) will you be getting? Empty
PostSubject: What game(s) will you be getting?   What game(s) will you be getting? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:42 am

I thought with all the really great games that are coming out in the upcoming months, that I would make a topic on what games you are getting and why?

1. Skyrim
(PC- I have been waiting for this game since they first hinted about it back in 2007/2008. Plus, it's another Elder Scrolls game! My PC is being upgraded just for this game alone. Plus, having a faster PC for my other games is just another added bonus.)

2. Uncharted 3
(PS3- I'm a huge Uncharted fan, I've been a fan since the beginning of the franchise. Another game in the series is an instabuy for me.)

3. Saints Row 3
(PC/Xbox/PS3- I want this game for the PC for all the modability and making sure there are no low frame-rate problems. However, if the PC version is as gimped as the SR2 version was, I'll just wait and get this game on-sale for which ever console version is better.

4. Batman: Arkham City
(PC- I really enjoyed Arkham Asylum and played through it multiple times. So, that added with the fact that this game is an open world version of Arkham Asylum with a lot more choice and gadgets/moves, made this an easy decision.

5. Dead Island
(PC- This game I'm still not all that sure about, it seems like a lot of fun though, if done right. I'm probably going to wait for the reviews before I purchase this one.

One thing is clear, however. I'm going to be soooo poor the end of this year. *Runs to store, buys bulk pack of Top Ramen* .... OK, now I'm set.

Now, I only have 5 games listed right now, more will probability be added later. You can have as many as you'd like, I only have 5 because that's all I could think of right now.

So, what are the games on your want/need list?
Back to top Go down
Trooper 077
Updatier
Updatier
Trooper 077

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) will you be getting?   What game(s) will you be getting? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:44 am

Skyrim: I played the living fuck out of Morrowind and Oblivion, From what I've seen, Skyrim is going to be the Elder Scrolls that fixes all past problems with the games, I will buying this the second it launches

Deus Ex: Human Revolution: I love the First Deus Ex, Heard the second one sucked, Definately going to pick this one up too

Street Fighter X Tekken: Love Street Fighter 4 and its supposed to play like street fighter 4, Im definitely picking this bad boy up

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: I loved Metal Gear Solid 2, Never really played 3 or Peace Walker, Seems like a damn good buy

Back to top Go down
HUDuser

HUDuser

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) will you be getting?   What game(s) will you be getting? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:44 pm

SO MANY GAMES TO GET...
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/huduser
Monstersinmycloset
Monstersinmycloset

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) will you be getting?   What game(s) will you be getting? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Skyrim, Obviously its a must buy.

Saint rows 3, Still gotta play some more of saint rows 2 though.

And the one you guys are forgetting!

Dark souls, I mean if you loved demons souls you gotta have this, It will be on both systems this time too!
Back to top Go down
Goonu
Admin
Admin
Goonu

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) will you be getting?   What game(s) will you be getting? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:30 pm

i'm super crazy excited about Saints Row 3, but i hope they just don't severely mess up the PC Port like they did with SR2.
Back to top Go down
doctorsentry

doctorsentry

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) will you be getting?   What game(s) will you be getting? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Skyrim, dark souls, and battlefield 3
Back to top Go down
Impressive

Impressive

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) will you be getting?   What game(s) will you be getting? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:28 am

Twisted Metal PS3
Battlefield 3
Maybe Modern Warfare 3
Gran Turismo 5

And probably more!
Back to top Go down
Trooper 077
Updatier
Updatier
Trooper 077

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) will you be getting?   What game(s) will you be getting? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Add two onto my list, Street Fighter 3rd Strike Online and Castlevania Harmony Of Despair for the PS3, Local Co-Op!!!
Back to top Go down
RunsWithKniefs

RunsWithKniefs

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) will you be getting?   What game(s) will you be getting? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:23 am

None for me =( the games i'm going to buy arent new, cause I cant afford 60$ all the time (SAD FACE) but my buy list is:
BioShock 1&2
God of War 3
God of War Chains of Olympus
God of War Ghost of Sparta
Metal Slug Anthology(psp)
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Uncharted 2
Mass Effect 2

This is all probably like 200$+, but im not buying all at once, and yeah, i'm like a bottom feeder buyer, but i got my ps3 and psp only recently too =D
Back to top Go down
fLaNN

fLaNN

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) will you be getting?   What game(s) will you be getting? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:29 am

The rest of my life will most likely be consumed by..

1. Mass Effect 3 (Lost my 1st & 2nd game save after reformatting ;_; )

2. Metro: Last Light (Still do play throughs of the first game time to time.. its SO great.. books are even better, recommend reading them if you haven't)( http://www.amazon.com/Metro-2033-Dmitry-Glukhovsky/dp/0575086246 )

3. Battlefield 3 (still think #2 is one of the best multilayer games ever made)

4. Metal Gear Solid Rising (Do I need to say anything?)

5. Batman: Arkham City

6. Alan Wake 2 (One of the BEST story driven games I've ever played, if you haven't played #1 & ALL the DLC what are you waiting for?)

7. Devil May Cry 5 (All thought I don't agree with the direction they are trying to move, I do understand & am still looking forward to buying this game and supporting the company, simply because the first 4 games.. simply amazing.)
Back to top Go down
IzkaM

IzkaM

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) will you be getting?   What game(s) will you be getting? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 am

Modern Warfare 3
Bleach Soul Ressureccion (Not even sure if this is coming out in 2011)
Battlefield: 3

All in the list of priority Kappa
Back to top Go down
Impressive

Impressive

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) will you be getting?   What game(s) will you be getting? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Ah, thanks IzkaM for reminding me about Bleach, prob get that too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) will you be getting?   What game(s) will you be getting? Empty

Back to top Go down

What game(s) will you be getting?
Page 1 of 1