The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info

Go down 
+2
Trooper 077
Baiten
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baiten
Admin
Admin
Baiten

Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info Empty
PostSubject: Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info   Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:43 am

Okay, so after about a week of looking for things to do for this cast, I've finally come to my conclusion.

For this milestone, I'm going to be doing a Megaman Marathon.
This means all the important games from NES, SNES, Playstation 1, and 2, and Gameboy Advance.

Now, some of these games are pretty damn lengthy, so I might span this out over a couple of days depending on how long it takes me to get through them, I'm thinking maybe I'll do a month for all of these games, or more if it takes me that long.

So, here is the list of games with the order that I'm going to be playing them in:

I thought I would start off with the original platformer feel.

1. Megaman (NES)
2. Megaman 2 (NES)
3. Megaman 3 (NES)
4. Megaman 4 (NES)
5. Megaman 5 (NES)
6. Megaman 6 (NES)
7. Megaman 7 (SNES)
8. Megaman 8 (Sony Playstation)
9. Megaman and Bass (Gameboy Advance)
10. Megaman Zero 1 (Nintendo DS)
11. Megaman Zero 2 (Nintendo DS)
12. Megaman Zero 3 (Nintendo DS)
13. Megaman Zero 4 (Nintendo DS)
14. Megaman X (SNES)
15. Megaman X2 (SNES)
16. Megaman X3 (SNES)
17. Megaman X4 (Sony Playstation)
18. Megaman X5 (Sony Playstation)
19. Megaman X6 (Sony Playstation)
20. Megaman X7 (Sony Playstation 2)
21. Megaman X8 (Sony Playstation 2)
22. Megaman X: Command Mission (Sony Playstation 2)
23. Megaman Legends (Sony Playstation)
24. Megaman Legends 2 (Sony Playstation)
25. Megaman ZX (Nintendo DS)
26. Megaman ZX Advent (Nintendo DS)
27. Megaman Battle Network (Gameboy Advance)
28. Megaman Battle Network 2 (Gameboy Advance)
29. Megaman Battle Network 3: White (Gameboy Advance)
30. Megaman Battle Network 4: Blue Moon (Gameboy Advance)
31. Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Gameboy Advance)
32. Megaman Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar (Gameboy Advance)
33. Megaman Star Force: Dragon (Nintendo DS)
34. Megaman Star Force 2: Zerker X Ninja (Nintendo DS)

And that is the line-up of Megaman games. Looking at the list now, I'm going to have to divide the days up that I broadcast this because that's a lot of games, and the Battle Network games take forever. This will NOT be done in 1 cast. There will be many casts to get through all of these. I will be taking breaks throughout this "marathon", meaning that I will still be casting our L4D2 sessions and other games that we decide to play, so this won't technically be a marathon, but it will be... If that makes sense.

As for the second part of this milestone, I do have a few games that have been donated to giveaway.

Here is the current list (With a hope of increasing):

Game-----------------------------Donator

Terarria x2--------------------------- Infernoblitz
Super Meat Boy---------------------- Maranaa
Amnesia: Dark Descent------------- Tom
Garry's Mod-------------------------- Tom

Final Notes:

1.If anybody has a game that they wish to donate to this, please either PM me on here, or on Justin TV.

2. Right now there is NO set date for when this will take place/start. I am going to be in Montana with Josh for a vacation with his family during the first week of July. When I get back, I can start planning for this event. If you are interested in being around for this, then please keep checking back here after the first week of July to keep up to date on where my progress is.

Last edited by Baiten on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://justin.tv/baiten
Trooper 077
Updatier
Updatier
Trooper 077

PostSubject: Re: Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info   Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:46 am

I happen to have Megaman X for the Super Nintendo OH YEAHHHH!!! Want to borrow it?
Back to top Go down
yoho12345

PostSubject: Re: Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info   Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:10 am

I hope I get to win terraria but with my luck nope Neutral
Back to top Go down
IzkaM

IzkaM

PostSubject: Re: Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info   Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:43 pm

It's probably worth mentioning that some graphics cards aren't compatible with Amnesia, like mine.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Jaynus

Hugh Jaynus

PostSubject: Re: Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info   Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:25 am

Pumped to see you cast all of that megaman. I'm glad Tom made us raid you on JTV last night, cause now I got another great caster to follow!
Back to top Go down
Baiten
Admin
Admin
Baiten

PostSubject: Re: Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info   Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:20 pm

Trooper 077 wrote:
I happen to have Megaman X for the Super Nintendo OH YEAHHHH!!! Want to borrow it?
I actually got all the listed games on the emulators, so I'm all good to go, but thanks, Harley!

Hugh Jaynus wrote:
Pumped to see you cast all of that megaman. I'm glad Tom made us raid you on JTV last night, cause now I got another great caster to follow!
Ahah, I'm pretty damn pumped to play them myself! Thanks for the kind words, I hope this event goes well.

Other notes:
Josh and I leave on Friday this week, so I might be around for a cast or two during the day. Possibly some Terraria, maybe some other stuff, but we'll see. We come back the Saturday after the one coming up, so I'll try to think a bit about when to set this event for while I'm in Montana, and then officially set a date once I get back, then things should move swell.

Anyway, I hope to see some of you in the next few days! If not, have a great week as well as next.
Back to top Go down
http://justin.tv/baiten
Rhynder

Rhynder

PostSubject: Re: Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info   Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:50 am

Baiten wrote:

For this milestone, I'm going to be doing a Megaman Marathon.
This means all the important games from NES, SNES, Playstation 1, and 2, and Gameboy Advance.

All I can say is.... WIN, TOTAL FUCKING WIN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info   Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info Empty

Back to top Go down

Baiten's 1000 Follower Cast Info
Page 1 of 1