The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

For those who don't know, FREE SHIT WILL BE GIVEN AWAY.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie

Charlie

For those who don't know, FREE SHIT WILL BE GIVEN AWAY. Empty
PostSubject: For those who don't know, FREE SHIT WILL BE GIVEN AWAY.   For those who don't know, FREE SHIT WILL BE GIVEN AWAY. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:34 pm

I am a Mod in Dan's Gaming stream and I just wanted to let everyone know that on the date of 5/13/2011 Dan will be having a huge give away. Up 410$ worth of steam games, PSN cards, Xbox 360 cards, and Amazon.com gift cards will be given away to random viewers! The give away starts at 12am est Friday night and Saturday morning! There nothing else that needs to be done other then showing up. I know that at this moment there are up 26 prizes in all and the give away will on for 24 hours, prizes being given away every hour...or even more the one prize an hour.

Also if you win a prize of something you can not use or already have, you can trade it with Dan for something of equal value.

Dan's Gaming Stream

^link posted there for Dan's stream.

last note: the prizes were bought with the money gained from his ads running and people viewing them, he's giving the money per say back to his viewers.

Don't be late!!
Back to top Go down
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: For those who don't know, FREE SHIT WILL BE GIVEN AWAY.   For those who don't know, FREE SHIT WILL BE GIVEN AWAY. EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:05 am

Damn! Sounds awesome! I'll try to drop by!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/testing_account
Charlie

Charlie

PostSubject: Re: For those who don't know, FREE SHIT WILL BE GIVEN AWAY.   For those who don't know, FREE SHIT WILL BE GIVEN AWAY. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Just a reminder! It Starts TODAY at 12am est!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who don't know, FREE SHIT WILL BE GIVEN AWAY.   For those who don't know, FREE SHIT WILL BE GIVEN AWAY. Empty

Back to top Go down

For those who don't know, FREE SHIT WILL BE GIVEN AWAY.
Page 1 of 1