The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

March Mayhem: Developer Showdown

Go down 
2 posters

Bioware or Mojang?
Bioware
March Mayhem: Developer Showdown I_vote1060%March Mayhem: Developer Showdown I_vote11
 60% [ 3 ]
Mojang
March Mayhem: Developer Showdown I_vote1040%March Mayhem: Developer Showdown I_vote11
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

March Mayhem: Developer Showdown Empty
PostSubject: March Mayhem: Developer Showdown   March Mayhem: Developer Showdown EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:38 pm

For everyone that hasn't checked out The Escapist Lately they have been hosting a little competition pitting 64 game developers go head-to-head in an elimination style tournament to see who the consumers enjoy the most. It runs on a voting process where anyone can vote on these developers and whoever gets more votes ends up going to the next round. I am coming in a bit late to the tournament and it seems to be in it's final round...

Bioware:
My god do I love getting free merch from them and play testing some of the games (Woots!)

vs.

Mojang:
The mystical creators behind Minecraft... And nothing else other than a card style game in development titled "Scrolls" (If anyone wants to get on typing up a little thread in the games section about it...)

Feel free to check out the standings or vote over at the page neyrh -->
Clicky Clicky

I am a little torn here but I do have a standing, one that I will not disclose! But if you guys want to you can vote on this page just to see who would win if it was a better community voting Trollface

Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/testing_account
leonx8
leonx8

March Mayhem: Developer Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Mayhem: Developer Showdown   March Mayhem: Developer Showdown EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:18 pm

I actually been following this for awhile since i saw it on Notches blog
Back to top Go down

March Mayhem: Developer Showdown
Page 1 of 1