The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Affiliates
    Unsanity

Steve Wiebe on JTV?

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Testing_Account
    Admin
    Admin
    Testing_Account

Steve Wiebe on JTV? Empty
    PostSubject: Steve Wiebe on JTV?   Steve Wiebe on JTV? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:33 am

So last night after lurking youtube I decided to check out who was rocking the gaming page on JTV but when I scrolled down I found something a little strange. A broadcast under Steve Wiebes name. If you know who I'm talking about you'll know he was the focus of the highly successful documentary "The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters" and was one of the only people to reach a kill screen on a Donkey Kong arcade box on video with witnesses.

I'm still not quite sure if this is the real Wiebe but I thought it was worth the post whether or not it is. Right now as I am viewing him I can see he is playing this game at Wiebes legendary status so I have little doubt that it's an impostor but then again there could be some sort of modification. He also has a viewer count of 54 but only has about 8 people in the JTV viewer list so I think he is being slowly promoted somewhere else. I'll try to hunt it down to see if it's real but in the mean time check it out for yourselves! (Also his score right now is 275,500 in Donkey Kong Shocked )

http://www.justin.tv/stevewiebetv
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.justin.tv/testing_account

Steve Wiebe on JTV?
    Page 1 of 1