The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

I require casting assistance... MEDIC!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitchwen

Kitchwen

I require casting assistance... MEDIC! Empty
PostSubject: I require casting assistance... MEDIC!   I require casting assistance... MEDIC! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:12 am

So i just recently started casting, as of today i have been streaming random games for a good 10 hours or so, the quality of my cast seems fine and everything however no matter what game i played i did not get a single viewer. So i was just wondering if their is any tips to getting more viewers? I have played SWTOR, Minecraft and even Cave Story+ all the way through today. But nothing.

Ty for any assistance you can give \

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) Fixing tables since 1981
Back to top Go down
IzkaM

IzkaM

I require casting assistance... MEDIC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I require casting assistance... MEDIC!   I require casting assistance... MEDIC! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:09 am

Alright. So I average about 3 viewers everytime I cast, and even though I don't cast in good quality, its usually a quiet friend stream. However, if you play the right games, at the right time, people will just walk in. Try to play things like FPS's at around 2pm, or 5pm. Minecraft is a late night thing, 11pm-2am.

But don't go into other streams and be like: Hey, I'm casting, I need peoplez, can you come to my stream?

Also, make sure your title is set properly, and you have what game you are playing listed.

That is all I have.
Back to top Go down

I require casting assistance... MEDIC!
Page 1 of 1