The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

casting on jtv & asking somethings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xAceJedix

xAceJedix

casting on jtv & asking somethings Empty
PostSubject: casting on jtv & asking somethings   casting on jtv & asking somethings EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:15 pm

so im going to start casting soon (or i hope at least) & i want to know two things

1: i want to keep casting on jtv not twitch anyway i can stop switching from jtv to twitch?

2: when i do start casting i was wondering if i can use this forum you know kinda make this like hot blooded gaming? asking tom & who ever else is running this site lol
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

PostSubject: Re: casting on jtv & asking somethings   casting on jtv & asking somethings EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Ah did you get a new pc to cast from? Razz Anyway From settings you can change a thing that says "Redirect to twitch automatically" that should keep them on jtv.
Back to top Go down
xAceJedix

xAceJedix

PostSubject: Re: casting on jtv & asking somethings   casting on jtv & asking somethings EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:26 pm

no new pc yet need a bit more money until i can buy a new pc & i dont see the redirect thingy yet
Back to top Go down
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: casting on jtv & asking somethings   casting on jtv & asking somethings EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:43 am

Did you check out your settings on Twitch or on JTV? Try the JTV settings page and click on the Channel settings tab and un-check the "Redirect my viewers to Twitchtv" box
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/testing_account
ohno21212

ohno21212

PostSubject: Re: casting on jtv & asking somethings   casting on jtv & asking somethings EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:41 pm

whats wrong with twitch tv?
Back to top Go down
xAceJedix

xAceJedix

PostSubject: Re: casting on jtv & asking somethings   casting on jtv & asking somethings EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:13 am

i dont have that box & EVERYTHING is wrong with it i made a banner & background for my channel but you cant see my banner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: casting on jtv & asking somethings   casting on jtv & asking somethings Empty

Back to top Go down

casting on jtv & asking somethings
Page 1 of 1