PortalHomeNewsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

hey, i've lurked to long. but that's not the point.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kestrl

PostSubject: hey, i've lurked to long. but that's not the point.   Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:07 pm

I've lately exhausted all the games i like to play, so they have basically gotten boring. the reason i am posting this is because i would like to ask if anyone on the forum has a game that they would recommended, anything would be fine, though i would prefer free to download (or torrent >>) games for the computer I'd still play anything you suggest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razor
Pleasantry
Pleasantry

PostSubject: Re: hey, i've lurked to long. but that's not the point.   Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:51 pm

If you haven't played it yet, I highly recommend Bastion. Downside is you have to pay for it, but there are.. Other ways to get it, I did it at first, but then I bought it on the Xbox because I wanted to support them. It's easy to get into and it has a very nice story.

PostSubject: Re: hey, i've lurked to long. but that's not the point.   Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Razor wrote:
If you haven't played it yet, I highly recommend Bastion. Downside is you have to pay for it, but there are.. Other ways to get it, I did it at first, but then I bought it on the Xbox because I wanted to support them. It's easy to get into and it has a very nice story.

yea, i've been wanting to play Bastion but have no means of getting it ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fidofidder

PostSubject: Re: hey, i've lurked to long. but that's not the point.   Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Binding of Isaac came out, maybe there are "other ways" to get that game too? *winkyface* Btw I don't condone pirating, and if you want it's only 5 dollars Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kestrl

PostSubject: Re: hey, i've lurked to long. but that's not the point.   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Fidofidder wrote:
Binding of Isaac came out, maybe there are "other ways" to get that game too? *winkyface* Btw I don't condone pirating, and if you want it's only 5 dollars Razz

money isn't the problem, my parents are completely postal about buying things over the internet. its annoying (hence the preferring free)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RicePudding

PostSubject: Re: hey, i've lurked to long. but that's not the point.   Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:30 am

what kinda games are you into? Might help in giving a suggestion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/gogumagaming
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey, i've lurked to long. but that's not the point.   Today at 12:49 pm

Back to top Go down

hey, i've lurked to long. but that's not the point.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1