Share | 

Weekend Schedule.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baiten
Admin
Admin

PostWeekend Schedule.

Okay! So this weekend looks like it might be an interesting one.

Friday: Sometime tonight I'm going to be broadcasting Ebil and myself, (hopefully others) playing on a (Private) 1.8 Minecraft Server that I set up yesterday. This broadcast will probably be really late, so if you're interested... ALL NIGHTER!

Saturday: Tom will be having another video review with James, and Beau. We aren't sure about what movie yet, but we have some in mind. Along with the movie, James' band 'Shock The Monkey' will be having their newest song premiere most likely before the video. All information about the song is confidential so stay tuned for the live cast to get a listen to this new song.

Sunday: It seems that our DnD session has been cancelled due to unavailability amongst the group members. The DnD cast will henceforth be postponed until further notice. Other than that, nothing else is really happening on Sunday.

That's all for now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://justin.tv/baiten