The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

New Games For Tom

Go down 
+14
NikoGasm
eternalcraze
WittyReference
Come At Me Brah
SantyClaus
BenDoverich
Zieno
TairyHesticle
Baiten
Crocblocked
Goonu
Testing_Account
leonx8
Retundro
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Retundro

Retundro

games - New Games For Tom Empty
PostSubject: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:06 am

Since tom got his new computer, I think that he should get some pc games. I think that half life 1 would be awesome. THe game is only like $5 and is like a massive 50 hr. long.
Back to top Go down
leonx8
leonx8

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:07 am

well me and square would agree for tom to play desert bus and get a point on it but he should also play amnesia and more minecraft
Back to top Go down
Retundro

Retundro

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:12 am

Amnesia would be awesome, but for some reason people dont like watching tom play minecraft Sad. I wish that they did so i could join in.
Back to top Go down
leonx8
leonx8

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:13 am

yea i want to see his reaction to a creeper
Back to top Go down
Retundro

Retundro

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:23 am

Lol the first time tom sees it he will be like hello there, then go try to pet it....then never again. This will be tom just with commentary freaking out.
Back to top Go down
leonx8
leonx8

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:39 am

wow that scared me
Back to top Go down
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:13 pm

Nice convo goin' on here! But I don't quite know if I want to play amnesia just since I REALLY don't like dishing out the money to play something where all I'll get out of it is a need to dish out more money for new pants. And no.... Never desert bus... Still thank you guys for starting a tread for what I should play on cast. I've been meaning to throw the idea on BLG Forum for some time but was never really able to think of any starting games as examples. I do hope the snowball effect might plague this thread so I can find some damn good games I haven't heard of yet! I might not post mush here but trust me, I will lurk the shit out of this thread! Probably between when I finish my cast and when I head out to Skype Beau an Josh i'll drop by and see if there are any new posts! Just try not to let the thread die to fast...
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/testing_account
leonx8
leonx8

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:19 pm

you should get a rom of donkey kong country
Back to top Go down
Goonu
Admin
Admin
Goonu

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:06 pm

If you were looking for some new games to play, you could try some indie games. AnUntitledStory, Iji, Spelunky, Cave Story, FLail, Jumper 1-3, Knytt Stories, La-Maluna, Shoot First, Sumotori Dreams. . .

Best of all, they're all free! (with the exception of Sumotori Dreams, but there is a demo for it.)
Back to top Go down
leonx8
leonx8

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:23 pm

actually josh there is a video on youtube that lets you get it for free i did it and it worked

this is not the same video but they say it works
Back to top Go down
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:59 am

My god leon.... That is like QWOP Sumo edition!!! I am definitely playing that on cast tomorrow you just have to remind me MW
Back to top Go down
Crocblocked

Crocblocked

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:04 am

Tom, I'm going to suggest Octodad. It's actually amazing, it's made by a small indie company in california or something like that, but it's hilarious to play.

It's free to download/play so it's not bad.

Skip to like 35 seconds or so for the real game, the intro is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Baiten
Admin
Admin
Baiten

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:06 am

Crocblocked wrote:
Tom, I'm going to suggest Octodad. It's actually amazing, it's made by a small indie company in california or something like that, but it's hilarious to play.

It's free to download/play so it's not bad.

Skip to like 35 seconds or so for the real game, the intro is stupid.

I'm totally playing this today.
Back to top Go down
http://justin.tv/baiten
TairyHesticle
Pleasantry
Pleasantry
TairyHesticle

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:47 am

The trailer really makes the game look dumb and a joke, but it's really more than that.

The gameplay is 30+ hours and it's on sale for 10$ for a few more days (compared to 5 maps in CoD for 15$). It's a really funny RPG game that has had only around 6 people working on it for the entire thing. Which is really amazing if you ask me.

http://www.justin.tv/king_foom has been casting this game lately so if you want to see some actual gameplay just check some of the archives. Mark Leung himself has been in the chat a lot and they are giving away copies from trivia. If I manage to win one I'll probably donate one to Tom since I already have a copy myself. Very underrated game.

It'd be such an epic game to cast, so far it's been great in Foom's channel.
Back to top Go down
leonx8
leonx8

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:58 am

Testing_Account wrote:
My god leon.... That is like QWOP Sumo edition!!! I am definitely playing that on cast tomorrow you just have to remind me MW
all right tom this game is hilariously good
Back to top Go down
leonx8
leonx8

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:38 pm

so tom here is a game that makes fun of call of duty try it out http://www.thedutycalls.com/
Back to top Go down
Zackfan1
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:49 am

just click the words that say download and then you'll be playing the 8-bit halo remake it's like an old Atari game and best of all i tested it when i did some test casts and it's visible in fullscreen on cast but theres no minimized screen option DOWNLOAD IT TOM DO EEEEETTTT
Back to top Go down
Retundro

Retundro

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:34 am

Zackfan1 wrote:
just click the words that say download and then you'll be playing the 8-bit halo remake it's like an old Atari game and best of all i tested it when i did some test casts and it's visible in fullscreen on cast but theres no minimized screen option DOWNLOAD IT TOM DO EEEEETTTT
MAKE A ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Whats an account? Trollface
Back to top Go down
BenDoverich

BenDoverich

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:09 am

Testing_Account wrote:
Nice convo goin' on here! But I don't quite know if I want to play amnesia just since I REALLY don't like dishing out the money to play something where all I'll get out of it is a need to dish out more money for new pants. And no.... Never desert bus... Still thank you guys for starting a tread for what I should play on cast. I've been meaning to throw the idea on BLG Forum for some time but was never really able to think of any starting games as examples. I do hope the snowball effect might plague this thread so I can find some damn good games I haven't heard of yet! I might not post mush here but trust me, I will lurk the shit out of this thread! Probably between when I finish my cast and when I head out to Skype Beau an Josh i'll drop by and see if there are any new posts! Just try not to let the thread die to fast...

If you are looking for a good series Half Life is a good game but you could download the program Steam and get a package and get all of them or pay like $20 and get all of the old school Star Wars games. like the Jedi Academy and etc
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:01 am

Tom SHOULD play amnesia MW no exception
Back to top Go down
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:10 am

Zieno wrote:
Tom SHOULD play amnesia MW no exception
Amnesia gonna SUCK
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Im thinking tom should get a steam account. (via his jtv name) And start from there. He could get donations from anyone. Get sales on steam. And even play with us. Garrys Mod= Best game ever. Trollface
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:33 pm

No tom YOUR GONNA SUCK AMNESIA Trollface
Back to top Go down
SantyClaus

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:54 pm

http://www.rrrrthats5rs.com/games/dont-shoot-the-puppy/

this, it might be short, but would love to see TomĀ“s reaction while he plays it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Games For Tom   games - New Games For Tom Empty

Back to top Go down

New Games For Tom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next