The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

leons minecraft journal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leonx8
leonx8

leons minecraft journal Empty
PostSubject: leons minecraft journal   leons minecraft journal EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:48 pm

well this is a journal im going to write on trying to find places where people have been and how far they have gone

Wednesday, march 09, 2011
i have set foot out of our village i have walked for awhile seeing many things along the way i have finally laid eyes on the floating islands they were amazing i few miles off i noticed something a cobble stone man upon further inspection there is also on what looks like a home but not done i dont know how long this have been here is it abandon or work in progress. I have built a boat and now set my adventure on sea looking for anything that has been touched or objects placed in hopes of finding a structure a land that has been moved i have found a nice landmass i have also found a system of cave should i explore them or keep walking. I have decided to keep walking my tools are valuable i cant have the risk of losing them or dying and having to return home. I will continue my adventure tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
leonx8
leonx8

PostSubject: Re: leons minecraft journal   leons minecraft journal EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:55 pm

I decided to explore a little more and failed to notice before i logged off was a wooden house above me turned out it was zieno's well good to see im making progress.
Back to top Go down
Kool012
Kool012

PostSubject: Re: leons minecraft journal   leons minecraft journal EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:41 pm

No more updates? D:
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

PostSubject: Re: leons minecraft journal   leons minecraft journal EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Where are teh updates!? Oh did you find my Magic tower?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leons minecraft journal   leons minecraft journal Empty

Back to top Go down

leons minecraft journal
Page 1 of 1