The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

my not-so intro

Go down 
+4
leonx8
Zieno
eternalcraze
amundy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
amundy

amundy

my not-so intro Empty
PostSubject: my not-so intro   my not-so intro EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:29 am

Hello all, I'm amundy and I usually lurk on Tom's stream when he's casting. I first found his stream during the 14 hour Dead Rising cast and have been hooked ever since, and I've wanted to join the forums for a while now but my computer has a weird bug on it which blocks certain sites on firefox and IE which include both the Minecraft Forums and these forums Shocked but I recently found out that chrome isn't effected by the bug cheers .

So anyways, I'm calling this my not-so intro because I joined the forums last night and have been posting and catching up with everything that's been going on, and here goes my intro:
-I'm 20, gunna be 21 in June.
-I'm taking a few classes at my local collage right now.
-I've recently gotten into programming and like it (taking an intro to Java class currently), so much that I hope to make a career out of it some day Smile .
-I plan to join the army soon and move out of my parents house.
-I mostly play Minecraft and Killing Floor nowadays (steam name: freefire86).
-I own a sexbox 360 but I'm not bothering to update my live so don't bother asking for my GT.
-I like all types of music except for country, heavy metal, and screamo.
-I hate not being grammatically correct but I don't mind other people's spelling errors.
-I have bad luck with computers :/
-and lastly I feel I've made this intro too long Razz
Back to top Go down
eternalcraze

eternalcraze

my not-so intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: my not-so intro   my not-so intro EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:04 am

you mean a sexbox three sexy right?
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

my not-so intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: my not-so intro   my not-so intro EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Welcome to the forums, amundy.
Back to top Go down
leonx8
leonx8

my not-so intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: my not-so intro   my not-so intro EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:27 pm

welcome amundy good to see you made an account
Back to top Go down
amundy

amundy

my not-so intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: my not-so intro   my not-so intro EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:57 pm

Thanks for the welcomes and yes, eternalcraze, that's exactly what I meant Razz
Back to top Go down
Impressive

Impressive

my not-so intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: my not-so intro   my not-so intro EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:11 pm

my not-so intro Welcome
Back to top Go down
MrKoreanGuy

MrKoreanGuy

my not-so intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: my not-so intro   my not-so intro EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:25 pm

Damn, I need to keep thinking of different things on these greeting threads..

Welcome to borderline gaming, where charmanders derp, People herp, Willow Smith herps her derp back and forth, repeatedly of course, someone is always testing an account for some odd unknown reason, haters hate people with flamingos, sharks talk all fancy shmancy and are in peoples way, octopuses have their face shaped in a way it implies they are ready for a challenge, manatees run into glass, what looks like a small mexican child named pubert is so cool that if he approves of unsane-things past insanity and without sanity- activites which happen in real time, people that are fishing get fished with scrumptious lollipop bait, and a lone cop takes down ninjas by super thrusting and a jump kick.

If you did not notice, it is a summary of anyone's signature I could remember with some more things added in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/Mrkoreanguy
amundy

amundy

my not-so intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: my not-so intro   my not-so intro EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:58 pm

MrKoreanGuy wrote:

Welcome to borderline gaming, where charmanders derp, People herp, Willow Smith herps her derp back and forth, repeatedly of course, someone is always testing an account for some odd unknown reason, haters hate people with flamingos, sharks talk all fancy shmancy and are in peoples way, octopuses have their face shaped in a way it implies they are ready for a challenge, manatees run into glass, what looks like a small mexican child named pubert is so cool that if he approves of unsane-things past insanity and without sanity- activites which happen in real time, people that are fishing get fished with scrumptious lollipop bait, and a lone cop takes down ninjas by super thrusting and a jump kick.

If you did not notice, it is a summary of anyone's signature I could remember with some more things added in.
I believe you just created a sort-of I Spy minigame for the forums their good sir MW
Back to top Go down
MrKoreanGuy

MrKoreanGuy

my not-so intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: my not-so intro   my not-so intro EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:04 am

amundy wrote:
MrKoreanGuy wrote:

I believe you just created a sort-of I Spy minigame for the forums their good sir MW
bounce This idea excites me
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/Mrkoreanguy
NikoGasm

NikoGasm

my not-so intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: my not-so intro   my not-so intro EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:23 am

MKG is probably the most creative person I know. Hot damn.

Welcome, Amundy. (:
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/nikogasm
ohno21212

ohno21212

my not-so intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: my not-so intro   my not-so intro EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:22 am

Welcome to Das forums we hope you enjoy sein stay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my not-so intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: my not-so intro   my not-so intro Empty

Back to top Go down

my not-so intro
Page 1 of 1