PortalHomeNewsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (800 MSP/$10 USD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zebr4

PostSubject: Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (800 MSP/$10 USD)   Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:31 pm

"Pac-Man Championship Edition has been powered up!! Three years ago, Pac-Man Championship Edition was released and took the world by storm, 27 years after the original Pac-Man's debut. Now, for the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man, this classic game has been powered-up! Everything has been upgraded! New visuals and sound! Increased number of mazes! The game you know and love has been pumped up to a whole new level! Once you start playing, you won't be able to stop! Why don't you give it a try?" -Xbox.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (800 MSP/$10 USD)   Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Wow this looks amazing i'm just sad I never played the previous version but this game looks like trance would work well with the game :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.justin.tv/testing_account
Zebr4

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (800 MSP/$10 USD)   Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Testing_Account wrote:
Wow this looks amazing i'm just sad I never played the previous version but this game looks like trance would work well with the game :/

It does have a sexi soundtrack, sorta Space Invaders Extreme-like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SquareKiteGaming

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (800 MSP/$10 USD)   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:32 am

Looks okay... but 10, 15 dollars? I don't see myself buying it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zebr4

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (800 MSP/$10 USD)   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:34 am

SquareKiteGaming wrote:
Looks okay... but 10, 15 dollars? I don't see myself buying it

it's 10 dollars, and IGN gave it 10 out of 10 so it's definitely worth the buy IMO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TairyHesticle
Pleasantry
Pleasantry

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (800 MSP/$10 USD)   Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:04 am

To me, Super Meat Boy would be more worth the money because of it's mass amount of content. But after seeing some videos it looks pretty worthwhile for just mindlessly wasting time on when there's nothing else to do.

Not on my Top 5 arcade games, but maybe after I play it it could be.

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (800 MSP/$10 USD)   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:13 pm

TairyHesticle wrote:
To me, Super Meat Boy would be more worth the money because of it's mass amount of content. But after seeing some videos it looks pretty worthwhile for just mindlessly wasting time on when there's nothing else to do.

Not on my Top 5 arcade games, but maybe after I play it it could be.

Well there is a lot of content in DX with all the different courses you can play on, and the farther you get in a level the more it actually changes always keeping you on your toes on which direction to turn. Also the different game modes give you a ton of stuff to chose from. Also this game is NO WHERE NEAR as difficult as Meat Boy is, which is a total selling point to me. This game can be as casual or as hardcore as you want it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razor
Pleasantry
Pleasantry

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (800 MSP/$10 USD)   Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:20 am

The other day I saw someone casting this game, have to say I'm very impressed on how it looks like. I would buy it but I don't have enough money on me right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (800 MSP/$10 USD)   Today at 2:50 am

Back to top Go down

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (800 MSP/$10 USD)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1