The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

Dead Rising for Iphone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

Dead Rising for Iphone? Empty
PostSubject: Dead Rising for Iphone?   Dead Rising for Iphone? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:31 am

Yeah remember busting out Natalies guts right off the bat of Dead Rising but always wanted that feeling on the go? Looks like the guys at Capcom Mobile were thinking the same thing were thinking your way. Sadly it's looking like only around 10 or so zombies a screen and looks like it's running on a graphics engine from a Ps1. It seems to go back to the Willamette incident with everyones favorite testosterone filled cross-dressing photographer but now you can carry out your zombie smashing dreams in the comfort of the your local transit system with that weird hairy guy breathing down your neck trying to watch you play without it looking like he's staring at your Iphone! The release date is December 9 so basically it's already out but it's god damned new to me and now I'm looking for an Iphone and Oblivion this christmas MW
Dead Rising for Iphone? DeadRisingIP_1-400x267Dead Rising for Iphone? DeadRisingIP_4-400x267Dead Rising for Iphone? DeadRisingIP_5-400x267Dead Rising for Iphone? DeadRisingIP_7-400x267
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/testing_account
Imoratachi

Imoratachi

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising for Iphone?   Dead Rising for Iphone? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:39 pm

Mobile zombie-crushing?! This is great news! Too bad the "news" isn't "new" and that somebody stole my iPod Touch. afro
Back to top Go down
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising for Iphone?   Dead Rising for Iphone? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Lmao thata something you might need thar imora Kappa
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/testing_account
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising for Iphone?   Dead Rising for Iphone? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Damn, that is pretty cool. I should actually get that for my ipod touch. I really like the dead rising franscise. And i think im actually gonna get that. Cool. afro
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising for Iphone?   Dead Rising for Iphone? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:38 am

That looks hot, I want
Back to top Go down
sublimelabs

sublimelabs

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising for Iphone?   Dead Rising for Iphone? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:50 pm

I have it on my iPhone. It's pretty fun. Graphics aren't too bad. They're pretty good compared to a PSP game.
Back to top Go down
Popcornboy13

Popcornboy13

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising for Iphone?   Dead Rising for Iphone? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:05 pm

I kinda wanna try this out.
Seeing as how my iPod Touch is boring with games atm. o:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising for Iphone?   Dead Rising for Iphone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Rising for Iphone?
Page 1 of 1