The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

New Minecraft Server Issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Retundro

Retundro

New Minecraft Server Issues Empty
PostSubject: New Minecraft Server Issues   New Minecraft Server Issues EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:16 pm

I know that I must be getting annoying, but there needs to be some changes. First of all find some way to stop people from stealing. I went on a adventure and when i came back to my surprise someone took 10 diamonds, 20 gold, 2 stacks of iron, a diamond pick, diamond axe, and diamond hoe from me. I even told Beau that after he takes off /give a stealing fest will occur, and it has happened. So I would say to put it back on. Also have the chest lock on. Also, have some moderators, since it gets crazy when the admins are gone.
Back to top Go down
Baiten
Admin
Admin
Baiten

PostSubject: Re: New Minecraft Server Issues   New Minecraft Server Issues EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:56 am

Ret, we're not putting /give back on. That's that.

Second, the chest lock IS on, it just doesn't work.

Third, we can't put any other moderators in right now because we can't trust anybody with that power.
Back to top Go down
http://justin.tv/baiten
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

PostSubject: Re: New Minecraft Server Issues   New Minecraft Server Issues EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:30 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/testing_account
Retundro

Retundro

PostSubject: Re: New Minecraft Server Issues   New Minecraft Server Issues EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:20 am

So I just lost all of my stuff. And I'm going to spend another 8 hr.+ to find it?
Back to top Go down
A_Confused_Pumpkin

A_Confused_Pumpkin

PostSubject: Re: New Minecraft Server Issues   New Minecraft Server Issues EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:13 pm

Retundro wrote:
So I just lost all of my stuff. And I'm going to spend another 8 hr.+ to find it?

There's an easy fix to that. What I tend to do is actually make a wooden house in a ravine, usually cover it with whatever material its build on. Make it blend in, They pass by and not notice a thing. This will all be fixed with in the next few weeks i'm certain. They know what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/a_confused_pumpkin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Minecraft Server Issues   New Minecraft Server Issues Empty

Back to top Go down

New Minecraft Server Issues
Page 1 of 1