The Tilt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Unsanity

New Server Ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Retundro

Retundro

New Server Ideas Empty
PostSubject: New Server Ideas   New Server Ideas EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Now that the new server is up, here are some idea's
-Don't make lava and water illegal, I wanted to make lighting from lava and a pool with the water, but I couldn't since it was illegal
-Make sure ONLY regulars+forum members get in, I think that this should be a more private server so its not crazy and attacked by stupid trolls.
-Whitelist me!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Testing_Account
Admin
Admin
Testing_Account

New Server Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Server Ideas   New Server Ideas EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:20 am

Lmao now all we have to do is set the damn server up and out of beta
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/testing_account
Retundro

Retundro

New Server Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Server Ideas   New Server Ideas EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:12 pm

Ok New idea's i may get banned for this but whatever.
-Turn back on /give command
-More Moderators
-Less stupid bans
-Back to the old server was

I want this like how it was before since I loved that, it was all colorful and all epic with statues everywhere, and awesome things built. Now its just a normal vanilla server just like the 100000's of other ones out there. I just think that it makes the game better, and a lot better for other people when it's like this. From my experience, I've left like 10 other servers, since their like this one, all that happens is people just grief and steal the entire time. One time I had like a stack of diamonds and 4 stacks of iron, that night all the chests were glitch and unlocked. I lost it all along with everyone else, it was terrible and I left right away. Once again I may get a bunch of crap from Josh and Beau for this, but I could care less. Like other forums and what not, people that donate get privileges that other's don't. I've been a very active member of this community daily for the last 6+ months. I don't think that I should of got banned for something that I built. Even though it was the community home all it was, was for storage, nothing was there.
Back to top Go down
Zieno

Zieno

New Server Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Server Ideas   New Server Ideas EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:40 am

Im sure they had a reason to ban you Retundro I doubt Josh would have banned you for building a house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Server Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Server Ideas   New Server Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

New Server Ideas
Page 1 of 1